See, I wasn’t a figment of your imagination. I DO EXIST. And here I am. After certain people threatened to prune the bottom list of their blog rolls, where I feature prominently. Happy? This is what I have been doing.
1. Moving house. Again. Oh well.
2. Getting bigger, sweatier and crankier. I am about 20 days away from baby no 2. It’s hot. And nothing, and I mean nothing fits anymore. If I could wander around in a wife beater and underpants like my son does, believe me I would.
3. Reading. Life before man by margaret atwood. And the emperor of maladies by siddhartha mukherjee.
4. waiting for school to reopen. i really am a mother now aren’t i?
5. wondering what to wear to a friend’s wedding. It’s the first Church wedding I will be attending and please refer to point 2. this means I only have sarees to wear. so what i wanted to know is, is it inappropriate to wear a beige/cream/whitish saree to a wedding in a Church where the bride will most likely be wearing a similar hued gown herself? please help. if you say no, it means i will have to wear my multi-hued anokhi kaftan. or even worse a wife beater and underpants.